How to recover the firmware of Samsung Phones ? Here is the tutorial about the Samsung emergency firmware recovery or firmware upgrade and Initialisation, these are the two option you find on Kies Application and you can use any one to recover the phone. If the phone has some firmware issue and does not start up then this recovery option will help to solve the problem.
|SM-J700F Unbrik With Kies - Samsung J7 Firmware Update|
First you should have a PC with Internet connection with Good upload and download speed, because all the process with this goes online only. Then you need the phone which has the firmware issue i.e. hang on logo, does not boot up, options not working properly, show Samsung logo only etc., then install kies on the PC.
- Now open Kies
- Click on Tools and go to Firmware Upgrade and Initialisation
- Enter device information Model Name i.e. SM-J700F
- Then enter the device Serial No.
- Now put the phone into download mode (Volume Down+Home+Power)
- Let the process complete
- After complete the process the phone will reboot automatically
This Process Will Work For The Following Errors
Software Upgrade Encountered an Issue
Firmware upgrade encountered an issue Please select recovery mode in Kies & Try Again
Samsung firmware upgrade encountered an issue fixed
Firmware upgrade encountered issue for Galaxy Devices